Saturday, January 30, 2021

CAS #182 cards

 I am back!  I have been making a few cards for the clean and simple challenges- on and off- I had been posting to Instagram- but thought I would try to resurrect this blog!


    Here are a few cards I made-



Ink blending with Distress inks-  old wood mounted HA stamp.

Postage stamps-  Kaisercraft stamp- embossed with versamark/ black embossing powder; distress ink background.



Paw prints! Pretty simple- die cut the heart and used the background as a stencil to ink.



Ink and stamped background using distress inks- blocked off in strips. stamp is another old Hero Arts wood block mounted one.

So much of this is a learning process-  I scanned these cards- but wonder if I should have used a colored background.  Or, maybe photos would be better.  



I love this sentiment and image together- another old wood block mounted HA stamp; and HA sentiment. 


Last one-


Probably not so CAS- since I covered the background with color1- Used distress oxide inks- they blend so nicely!!

Have a good day- thanks for looking.  

4 comments:

  1. Keeping it CAS yet detailed. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so pretty, but the postage card is so unique and ny favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so beautiful. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete

AAA clean and simple #186

  I used all die cuts-  half circles for ears and trimmed the lower part with corner rounder;  black eye patches were a die that was the bas...